- Pull out the AC plug.
- Put back the AC plug while holding down the "Menu" button and keep holding it (15 sec): you're entering the Maintenance mode and "error 46" pops up in the display.
- Select 8 by using the arrow buttons, push "OK" and select "0" and push "OK"
- Message 00:00 00:01 OK appears.
- Push the "Mono" button 25 times until you see PURGE: xxxxx
- Select 2, push ok, select 7,push ok,select 8,push ok, select 3,push ok
- Purge counter indicates: purge: 00000
- Switch off the printer, switch it on.
- Press buttons OK, Menu, Mono Start one by one, followed by up arrow key four times. this should all be done as short a time as possible, around 3 seconds.
- Enter maintenance mode 80, by pressing the up/down arrow key and set key to select numbers 8 and 0
- Press blue MONO start button to select PURGE which requires it to be pressed a number of times before PURGE appears on the LCD screen of the printer
- Use the up'down key and OK button to enter the reset code 2, 7, 8 and 3 keys to reset the counter.
Press Stop/Exit key to go to root of maintenance mode.
- Enter 9,9 to exit maintenance mode